Sunday, February 2, 2014

Chapter 10: Let's try this again...

Onika’s P.O.V.


I swear this job pays. Finally got that white BMW that I had my eyes on for the longest while. Have my own trans, ain’t no stopping me now. I think I’m going to head over to my parent’s house. I haven’t seen them or my little lambchop Miciah. When he was born, I remember looking at him and he had such big eyes that darted around the room. It was the most beautiful sight.

It’s the end of my shift and I glanced up to the clock. It read 9:00 pm. Good. Mother would still be awake. I hope my father isn’t there. All he seems to do I cause ruction in the house and I don’t want that around Miciah. I don’t want him to have to suffer so young, seeing his own father do those things and set them as his own example of what was right.

I hopped into my car and started the engine. I sat there for a moment then took up my notebook. See recently I’ve been writing raps. I felt that singing didn’t really cut it for me and after my acting career failed to take off, I saw it as an option. I leafed through the pages, smiling at my handiwork. It reminded me of Nique. I haven’t seen her in forever. I would hug her so tight right now. After reading through some of my work, I put down my notebook and drive off. As I am driving, my phone rings. I wait until I reached a stoplight that was red to answer it.

“Hello?” I answer abit annoyed. I hated taking phone calls. Just come see me. Damn.

“Hey baby.”

“Oh hey Drew. Dime.”

“Nutten… Just wanted see when I could come over.”

“Oh well, I’m going over to my parents’ house. I should be back around say 11?”

“Oh okay. I’ll be waiting.”

“’Kay. Use the spare key to get inside. I don’t want you outside.”

“I feel you. Thanks bae. See you.”

“Yh. Bye.”

After I hung up, I threw down the phone. Me and Drew have been dating for almost 6 months and really, he’s my first relationship in a long time. I just don’t trust boys anymore. After that thing with Andrew, it just left me heartbroken. I absentmindedly rubbed my tummy thinking back on it all and sighed. I really wanted that baby. And at the same time, I don’t want to get pregnant.

Okay so the deal between me and Drew is that, he’s just so dead. Like boring. When we first met, he was so full of life and we would go out so often. He made me feel like myself. I laughed and I cried with him. I loved him. I still do, but I don’t understand what happened. He’s just so dull now.

I reach at my parents place. I didn’t see mom’s car but I still wanted to make sure she really wasn’t there.I cut off the engine and grab my bag. I double checked to make sure my wallet and phone were well hidden. I didn’t need none of it to be stolen tonight.  I walk up to the front door and knock. I hear aot of noise before the door opened. There stood my father. High as hell. You could literally smell the weed on him. His eyes were red and glossy. His head was bobbing back and forth.

“H-hi princess.”

“Uh, hey dad. Is mom around?”

“Nope, she took Miciah with her. I think she had to work late… Why don’t you come in?”

“No, I’m good. I just wanted to see her.”

“Oh, but come on. We haven’t had our daddy daughter time in a while. Come in please.” He said and tried to look at me with pleading eyes. I sighed and proceeded into the house. It reeked of weed and alcohol. I walked into the living room to find about 5 men sitting on the couch laughing and smoking. I just stood there abit unsurely.

“Ohhhh..we got us a young thang tonight.” One of the guys yelled out. They all laughed. I wasn’t liking this.

“Uh, bye with all of that. I’m his daughter. Why is yall here?”

“Oh… Well we just having a good ole time sweet thang. Why don’t you join us?” another replied and offered me a joint. Where the hell is my dad. This nigguh ain’t serious.

“No, I’ll pass.” I said and rolled my eyes. I was about to walk out to the restroom when the same guy yelled out.

“Where you going ma?”

“Bathroom.”

“Oh… cool.” He replied and took another drag of his joint. Could this s/hit  get any worse?
I relieved myself and washed my hands. As I was about to walk out, I felt a hand on my wrist. I froze up. This wasn’t about to happen.

“Let go of me.”

“Nah, I want some first.”

“Bye with that. You ain’t getting nothing. Now I suggest you let me go before my father sees you.”

“I really don’t give a flying f/uck. Now you gonna listen to me and give me some.” He said and pushed me back into the tiny bathroom. He started feeling up my breasts. I tried to get him to stop, but it didn’t help. He just kept going. He started going lower and lower. His hand rubbed right above my crotch.

“Damn, baby you got a body on you.” He whispered in my ear.

He was about to unbutton my pants, when a knock on the door stopped him.

“Hello? I need you to get out right now.” My mother yelled. I sighed in relief and the tears that had formed finally started to fall.

“S/hit.” he muttered under his breath. He kissed my cheek and walked out. I felt so dirty. I just wanted to go home.

I walked out a few moments after him to find my mother staring at me. She realized what happened and she walked over to me. She then took me into an embrace. I cried on her.

“M-ma… I’m gonna go. I’ll talk to you on the phone.” I said, letting her go. She shook her head in understanding.

When I got in the car, I looked up at the time. It read 12 am. S/hit Drew might be angry. And right I was.

When I arrived at my apartment, he was outside. He seemed so pissed. Damn.

“I-I’m sorry. I got caught up.” I whispered to him and walked pass him into the apartment. I sat on the couch and a few moments later he joined me. My eyes started to fill with tears. S/hit I was about to tell him. 

“D-drew?”

“Yes?”

“Something happened tonight… Promise me you won’t be mad.” I whispered at him while looking into his eyes. I could see absolutely no emotion in them. Damn, he was really angry. I told him everything. I left no details out. I ended up sobbing in my hands. He didn’t move an inch. His facial expression stayed the same. It hurt me to think he didn’t care. So I got up and went into the shower. I took a hot long shower. I was scrubbing so hard that my skin turned red. I cried. Why me?

When I came out, he was standing there. I just looked at him abit shocked and scared. What was up?

“Get on the bed.” He said calmly.

“D-drew, I have nothing on.” I whispered and sniffled.

“I SAID, GET ON THE BED NOW!” he thundered at me. I did as told. He started undressing and I realized what was about to happen. I wasn’t gonna let it happen.

“Drew, no please. Don’t do this. I wanted to wait. C’mon we agreed on that.” I said while slowly edging off the bed. He just grabbed me and started giving me head. I screamed for him to stop, but he never did. He continued and I just kept fighting and crying.

“Shut the hell up, I bet you wasn’t screaming when he touched you, you slut!” he yelled and slapped me. Then he took out him manhood. My eyes grew wide. S/hit he was big. He roughly thrusted in and out of me. It hurt so badly. I screamed and cried. He just kept going for what was an entire hour. I bled abit and he stopped after he came inside me.


“We are through. Don’t you dare try to get in contact with me, you whore.” He said calmly before leaving. I just stayed where I was and cried. I was sore and every move I made hurt. Why did this happen to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment